Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys
People purchase insurance to protect themselves and their loved ones from disasters or emergencies. The main reason for buying insurance is to ensure that their future is secure and protected in case of any unfortunate event like injuries, natural disasters, or other traumatic experiences. Insurance companies are expected to provide coverage when needed, but this doesn't always happen. Some insurance companies may deny claims by finding loopholes, providing unsatisfactory reasons, or intentionally misrepresenting the actual cost of the claim.
If you have experienced any of these situations, please get in touch with us:
- The insurance company intentionally misinterpreted the policy to save money or to minimize the total cost of your claim
- Your insurance claim was denied for an unknown reason or you were not given substantial reason
- Your insurance company failed to investigate the actual cost of the property damage
- Your insurance company undervalued your claim and failed to investigate
- It took a considerable amount of time before you got paid for your claim
The only time that an insurance company has the right to deny a claim:
- The insured failed to pay the monthly premium
- The insured failed to honor the insurance policy or contract
- The insurance claim is fraudulent
- If the injury, damage, or claim is not covered, as per the insured’s policy
Report an Injury Now: If you or a loved one are victims of insurance bad faith, call us today for a free personal injury case consultation.